pulseofthemaggotspulseofthemaggots

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wow

Most beutiful, touching and greatest flash video ever. Not only did it meet the standards of graohics, sound, ect. but it was very touching and portrays many themes of reality, how music soothes one's spirit and help through hard times, how fake music which attract only because of the media is replacing the true art of music, and how we must keep alive real music in our hearts and for future generations to expericne it (this relates very well here in Puerto Rico where the real music (one example: Salsa) is being replaced by crap like rap (which most is not real music) and reggaeton (although not all, as a some artists of this genre compose real music, not media driven).

Anyways excellent video. Definately the best in my opinion.

Leftovers Leftovers

OMFG!!!!

You have portrayed modern contemporary Belgium lifestyle in a flash video! You are mind-bloggling!!!

FREELENS responds:

It seems I have touched several people from Belgium with this, which is funny, cause I don't think I have had it in my mind. Maybe it's Belgian comics I grew up on. Cheers and best!

short film short film

LOL

LOL I gave you a 5 cause I can imagine that the harcore elite nerds in this site are probably having nausea and getting relly pissed and all that crap

Fubster responds:

yeah!!

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

awesome game but..

This is an awesome game and probably my favorite game and should be the #1 flash here on newgrounds but I have a complaint.
My complaint is that someone hacked the scoreboard and the highest score in everything is some millions and it's repeated several by a annoying.isn't? user or something and it would be nice if you can make a scoreboard that's not hackable by others cause then people won't find it with high replay value cause there's no competition

Never Ending Level Game Never Ending Level Game

Very awesome game

Great game, and very addicting (been 2 hours playing this). Still level 62 is strange, when I discover the 2 to the power of 66 I solve that and the answer doesn't seem to be the password, then I multiplied 66 times 2 and it didn't give the password, very tricky...

C-Tall responds:

Just make sure the answer doesn't end in zeros as some crappy calculators might lead you to believe.

USA Under Attack:The Game USA Under Attack:The Game

Nice game

Also, I understand why it has a low score, must be dumb people from the USA that get offended, anyways people, judge by how well the game is and not about what it supposedly represents. In fact if I judged pro USA flashes like you retarded people judge I wouldgive them all 0 because of being offensive to me becaus they're lying to me saying the USA is great when it's just a big pile of shit full of retarded people because how can you lose your job to a mexican who has no education and can barely speak english, that shows how dumb you people can be.