pulseofthemaggotspulseofthemaggots

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

awesome game but..

This is an awesome game and probably my favorite game and should be the #1 flash here on newgrounds but I have a complaint.
My complaint is that someone hacked the scoreboard and the highest score in everything is some millions and it's repeated several by a annoying.isn't? user or something and it would be nice if you can make a scoreboard that's not hackable by others cause then people won't find it with high replay value cause there's no competition

Never Ending Level Game Never Ending Level Game

Very awesome game

Great game, and very addicting (been 2 hours playing this). Still level 62 is strange, when I discover the 2 to the power of 66 I solve that and the answer doesn't seem to be the password, then I multiplied 66 times 2 and it didn't give the password, very tricky...

C-Tall responds:

Just make sure the answer doesn't end in zeros as some crappy calculators might lead you to believe.

USA Under Attack:The Game USA Under Attack:The Game

Nice game

Also, I understand why it has a low score, must be dumb people from the USA that get offended, anyways people, judge by how well the game is and not about what it supposedly represents. In fact if I judged pro USA flashes like you retarded people judge I wouldgive them all 0 because of being offensive to me becaus they're lying to me saying the USA is great when it's just a big pile of shit full of retarded people because how can you lose your job to a mexican who has no education and can barely speak english, that shows how dumb you people can be.

Windows Ex Windows Ex

This sucked but...

it was a a funny version of windows, I'll vote 5

Create yourself! Create yourself!

But I voted 5

Cause you gotta have balls to show a pic of your mom when your mom is so ugly

Keyboard Hero Keyboard Hero

Magnificent idea

Noone could have thought of this idea, this was probably the most original flash ever, If you improve the graphics and add special effects I would be sure it would be the top 1